Prioritize crucial projects, manage conflicting demands, reduce pressure, and master multiple tasks with confidence
Enroll now for this energizing one-day seminar if you need to get more done in less time ... recognize your real priorities ... keep track of numerous projects ... establish and meet deadlines ... and eliminate bottlenecks.
This powerful one-day seminar teaches you the all-important skills that will help you deal with dozens of top priorities. Filled with practical how-to strategies, this time-management training will ensure that you:
- Stop wasting time and get the clock working for you instead of against you
- Take control of your multiple projects, even when they're all top priorities
- Handle with ease all of the unexpected demands and unplanned situations that destroy the most careful scheduling
- Stay cool, calm, and collected when the pressure is overwhelming and stress threatens your effectiveness
Set aside just one day, and you'll be able to manage multiple demands and priorities, get more done in less time, keep on top of numerous projects and deadlines, and eliminate pressure and stress from your work day. If you're too busy to attend, enroll today! For you, this seminar is truly a top priority!
Powerful techniques that make an impact:
- Plans that really work — for today, next week, next month, and next year — even when you've had trouble adhering to plans in the past
- What to do first — when everything is a priority and expectations are high
- Action plans that move projects ahead — even stalled ones
- Innovative methods that really keep you on track through changing priorities, last-minute alterations, uncertainty, crises, and chaos
Jamie Fettig is well-prepared to motivate, educate, and energize you and all those who attend. Dr. Fettig is already a highly recognized leader in the Health and Wellness community. Charging into the college and business communities, Jamie will show you and the participants how to affect positive change in all areas of their lives.
Jamie Fettig has made over 725 presentations worldwide.
No wonder he is considered one of the most requested keynote speakers on Health and Wellness related issues in America today!
Free to $10,000 – depending on:
- How long the presentation/training is
- Where the presentation is (ND, CO, and Sunny Locations are Cheaper)
- If expenses are paid (Fees are less)
- If I can offer continuing education products (Fees are less)
- If block booking is available (Fees are less)
- If you are willing to promote me, the fee can be less
- If you charge a door fee to the participants, the fee can be less.
Plus - Ask me how to get Free Books for your attendees
Every situation is different.
Call and we can discuss your specific situation.
On a Budget?
Check out the full 7 hour Time Management program on DVD here
All talks tailored to your specific organizations needs
I send out a questionnaire to each organization to find out about your specific needs, values and wants. What this means to you is a custom tailored program for your organization at no extra cost.