Diversity and Change
The Power of Beliefs and Organizational Change - How to Reinvent
Yourself and Others and Easily Adapt to Changing Times.
In this innovative and humorous presentation, the senior health system leaders and you will Learn:
- How change actually goes against the natural instinct of being human
- How to easily circumvent these natural instincts and make change easy
- How to turn all of life’s challenges, into opportunities for change
- Dr. Jamie’s personal story of life’s early setbacks, and how it helped him succeed
- Simple, easy, yet powerful tools to align your beliefs with a success blueprint
- Simple, easy action steps to make organizational change easy
- How your attitude Impacts your beliefs and your automatic results in life
- How changing your beliefs will increase your results and success without extra effort or work
Jamie Fettig is well-prepared to motivate, educate, and energize you and all those who attend. Dr. Fettig is already a highly recognized leader in the Health and Wellness community. Charging into the college and business communities, Jamie will show you and the participants how to affect positive change in all areas of their lives.
Jamie Fettig has made over 725 presentations worldwide.
No wonder he is considered one of the most requested keynote speakers on Health and Wellness related issues in America today!
Free to $10,000 – depending on:
- How long the presentation/training is
- Where the presentation is (ND, CO, and Sunny Locations are Cheaper)
- If expenses are paid (Fees are less)
- If I can offer continuing education products (Fees are less)
- If block booking is available (Fees are less)
- If you are willing to promote me, the fee can be less
- If you charge a door fee to the participants, the fee can be less.
Plus - Ask me how to get Free Books for your attendees
Every situation is different.
Call and we can discuss your specific situation.
All talks tailored to your specific organizations needs
I send out a questionnaire to each organization to find out about your specific needs, values and wants. What this means to you is a custom tailored program for your organization at no extra cost.